Tuesday 28 December 2021

Guarded

You believe
That’s a place we all can arrive;
Then there is the challenge from others
When we look to strive.

We look at times in our life
Things we could have done better?
Others telling you “I told you so”
People I have ignored, this is the road I shall flow.

I love to love
Others like to fall into judgement 
I know that’s the path of the Lord
Who has the final say of any hell or begrudgement.

It’s his battle 
You just need to pray,
Brothers, sisters, this is a group that gets us together 
The passage from the message is not about to make us clever.

We do what is right, and when unsure we look towards God,
Love or unsure 
There is nothing more truer when we love him more.

Jason
28th December 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...