Tuesday 28 December 2021

It should have been over…

I should have been destroyed
Put in the ground
Yet there is a father in heaven who made sure you were around.

It was scary, I recall almost thirty years back
In my twenties and petrified on where to turn?
You made sure my heart no longer received a burn.

You gave me hope and a roof over my head
Where my own could have left me for dead.
In fairness they were not strong,
God was working inside of them
Your presence and gifts ensured if the stem.

Thank you 
You were Angels that God put in my path
He’s guidance through his love 
Prevented any further wrath

“Thank you Nikki and Matthew”

Jason
28th December 2021 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...