Wednesday 29 December 2021

My diabetes journey

It’s been years since I received this condition
Learning to understand my body with plenty other addition.

Injecting four or five times a day
As I pray to God please for these hypos go away,
Not wanting to rely on needles or even a pump
Gauging food and let my belly feel a bump.

Yet I stay strong and healthy because of this condition
Talking to others and educating myself 
Taking a degree in dietetics which made me learn lots too,
Learning to move forward with a stoic point of view.

A view was said not to be obsessed with this condition
But you are calculating all the time 
And dealing with any in-habitation.

So pray for this type 1 to be repaired
As long as God is on my side 
The Devil no longer stared.

Jason
29th December 2021  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...