Wednesday 29 December 2021

Down but never gone…

A man on the train
Laying his sleepy head on the back,
Smelt really awful, as it was hard to breathe
As the stench hit the back of our noses, sad to evidently believe.

He woke up
And started to swear,
Aggression pouring from his mouth!
Clearly a man in a clear struggle
Prayers heading in his direction, poor man was in a muddle.

The fact this can happen to anyone
You or me in fact,
Yet others cast aspersions 
A struggle and a diversion.

I didn’t give him a penny or even a bit to eat,
His aggression was there
There was the holy spirit openly there.
I wanted to help, but what could I do,
The ran off the rain as I pray my answers gave him a positive clue

“Train to Elephant and Castle”

Jason
29th December 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...