Thursday 9 December 2021

Well done

May this door which opens bring you hope
I am sure you will achieve and do ultimately great
Overcoming situation where this new chapter is now your fate.

Fate said with positivity 
Fate said will warm hugs of joy,
Moving forward is so key
Setting yourself a pattern where you will just be.

I pray for you Laura
I pray for my friend whom I truly care,
There will be many of me around….
Most importantly this time for you is prevalent, from which you have found.

I am proud
I am overjoyed with kindness,
You are so deserving, that is for what I’ve truly attained
Thank you for being you, something wonderful… and so remarkably sustained..

“Well done Laura”
Love your all round gregarious friend.. J

10th December 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...