Wednesday 29 December 2021

Before I found God

Before I found God
I found it hard to accept,
Difficult times laid ahead
I wanted the world to end in my head.

Must confess, that’s a distant memory now
I prefer to show love and bundles of care,
aridity off negativity I can be more open to share.

I can have my lows
And believe me. before I did,
Now more humble in my Faith
The sadness learns how to hid.

I love you
I care
Saw a homeless guy this morning,
Who smelt and angry with the world
I prayed with all my heart for his protection 
I know prayers will help in anyones detection.

“A homeless guy on the train, my prayers were a comfort to me.. as I wished him wellπŸ™πŸ½❤️“

Jason
29th December 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...