Wednesday 29 December 2021

Talking Diabetes

I had a chat with someone the other day
Talking about blood sugars which need to keep at bay,
Someone said not try to be too obsessive;
so I replied when you have  type 1 I need to be very close
It’s a very analytical condition that I rather not boast.

Calculating before eating 
That’s with carbs, of course
Learning to balance life as well
Through the challenges of a discourse.

Yet you find a way
You learn what your body can do,
People you need to remove yourself from 
especially when you look to find a hidden clue.

The art is to discover the red blood cells 
Which squeezes the insulin out,
When that evaporates, then you have a challenge to face…
God bless you at this time…  and this place.

“My loved ones who don’t live with type diabetes, but apparently know more than me (lol), may understand these prevalent words, those who are on the type 1 diabetes journey, this is for you…❤️🙏🏽“

Jason
30th December 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...