Sunday 20 June 2021

You reach that place

A journey unfolds 
A place you want to reach,
It’s spiritual, hopeful and delicately kind
Arid toxicity, for this shall make you go blind.

A place of hope
A place that you will struggle yet learn,
A humble beginning where you shall discern.

I reach that place because I choose to pray
But praying isn’t for a minute, second or a day
It’s a consistent love, a place I rather stay.

I love to love
I love to capture joy,
Recalling the Father is a quest we should all take
It’s a better belonging where we shall make. 

Jason ❤️πŸ™πŸ½
21st June 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...