Saturday 19 June 2021

When he remains close

How could you doubt?
Especially you believe,
Want to live a life full of upset,
And wonder why you don’t receive?

Yes.. harsh words, but that’s my hope with the Father
I know when I speak to him, he is always there
Even through the storms, I know he is the one that cares.

I never feel alone when I pray each moment of the day,
Nothing wrong with saying a prayer,
It’s very therapeutic, anger has no place to be there.

We know the world isn’t perfect
But it’s praying that keeps us attained,
Believing in a higher purpose, shall keep us more than sustained. xπŸ™πŸ½

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...