Saturday, 19 June 2021

When he remains close

How could you doubt?
Especially you believe,
Want to live a life full of upset,
And wonder why you don’t receive?

Yes.. harsh words, but that’s my hope with the Father
I know when I speak to him, he is always there
Even through the storms, I know he is the one that cares.

I never feel alone when I pray each moment of the day,
Nothing wrong with saying a prayer,
It’s very therapeutic, anger has no place to be there.

We know the world isn’t perfect
But it’s praying that keeps us attained,
Believing in a higher purpose, shall keep us more than sustained. xπŸ™πŸ½

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...