Friday 25 June 2021

Protecting and praying

Whatever you think of prayer
It’s an open thought, that’s real and never removes.
Could hope provide love?
Of course it can
This beauty of faith, is for what we stand.

You are protecting 
Guarding God’s love, that’s perfecting,
I love you 
I care, and that’s through God’s light 
I feel healthy when I pray with him through a storm of the sight.

I can’t stop praying 
It’s his faith that arrives,
The Holy Spirit hits you, from there, there’s no surprise.

Faith holds our heart
We have all been betrayed, disaster has hit
It’s the love of the Father that makes us try to become spiritually fit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...