Monday 28 June 2021

Confidence

A term we aspire towards
Others elevate
Others shall knock
The latter phrase I rather block.

Think about it
People feel for you when confidence is not there,
Then it’s restored in you, then people try to attack
Obviously trying their luck, when at the start they had your back.

Confidence is what we need 
And seeing it over-used looks threatening,
Perception of the view on others, follow faith, my sisters and brothers.

So pray for confidence to do the good work to encourage,
Learning to move forward could witness a wrath,
So shine the light, and let others see the faith in me
Bless you all, my confidence is to serve God’s work eternally.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...