Sunday 27 June 2021

I go to this place

I go to this place 
Wonderful people serving beautiful food,
There is this burrito, that’s so beautiful to eat
A taste of heaven springs to mind
A beautiful peace of art to consume in the pallet to find.

People that are friendly 
Yet the food is so…so there,
The beauty of this texture, 
I can’t speak higher of, or recommend still
It’s like saying a prayer, the beauty which is surreal.

The food I can’t speak higher of 
Especially that burrito which I crave so much love for this food,
This taste which is so wonderful, and maintaining my level of mood.

So go to this place which has a name ending in ‘jerk’
The kindness and love that’s put in each dish
The humbleness felt after the succulents reached my belly 
A taste of that kingdom full filling my heart
I pray all food is like this, so where do I start? ❤️πŸ™πŸ½

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...