Friday 4 June 2021

Believe in that place

Where do you presume I mean?
A sanctum
A garden 
Somewhere in between we do not need to pardon.

I mean heaven 
For now I am on earth,
The saviour of Christ is the ultimate worth.

I feel at peace 
When I pray to God,
He is my distiller, redeemer and ultimate thanks 
He is my mercy and gentle grace,
I want to go where he is as I’ll feel at peace 
He humble’s me, especially when I release.

I want to go to that place 
That place where I feel safe and overjoyed with his never ending love,
Stay focused on his direction and warmth held 
Pray to the Father, our saviour, the one who took our pain
Now we no longer have to withhold the Devil’s stain. 

“Stay with the Father.”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ❤️
4th June 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...