Sunday 20 June 2021

Prayers for those who are patient

I care for those who are patient with me 
Can’t you appreciate I am spending time with thee?
I care for you
And I am sure you do for me
Yet it’s patience make others lack for what they cannot see.

Is that a dislike to others? Of course no 
Yet God is inside of you and he wants you to glow.

I cannot stop loving you 
Even if you hate me back,
Am I sensitive? Sure..
Yet a Christian person I shall not lack.

I want you to be happy,
I want you to be calm and beholding,
It’s about vocalising God’s word to cherish 
Heavens are with you, you shall never perish 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...