Thursday 24 June 2021

You never left me

We argue with you
Each second of the day…
How do you deal with this level of stress…
Oooooh It’s you, the Father, we just need to stay.

It’s about Love
It’s about Faith
It’s about you, it always has been
I am humbled you have seen.

Let’s pray
The son, light and the way
I need to get closer to you,
That’s why I want to stay.

You provide us with love, guile, steel and direction,
We just need to remember, you are the perfection.
Stay close Lord 
We need you more than we know, never leaving you, yet that’s for us to show.

“When you believe, you shall receive. God always decides…. He is the creator by the way.”
πŸ™πŸ½❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...