Saturday, 26 June 2021

Remove and refresh

My time with God is so important 
If I remove myself from you, then questions need to be asked 
A overlap in communication, has now been masked.

Arguing for arguments sake 
That conversation goes not always lay good for me, 
I see the good in others; but God is the one who shall set you free.

Believe that or not? the truth that cannot hide
Peace in humility is a beautiful reflection to ride.

Love him or not? 
He is always there, through endureth direction 
I am not perfect and the Father says your choice is a far reflection.
If you don’t believe me? that’s cool, I am at peace
I won’t stop praying for you, at a time where I decide and release.

“Remove toxic conversations from your life, you are a child of God and those challenged shall find their way.” Peace
Jason 
26th June 2021 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...