Saturday 26 June 2021

Remove and refresh

My time with God is so important 
If I remove myself from you, then questions need to be asked 
A overlap in communication, has now been masked.

Arguing for arguments sake 
That conversation goes not always lay good for me, 
I see the good in others; but God is the one who shall set you free.

Believe that or not? the truth that cannot hide
Peace in humility is a beautiful reflection to ride.

Love him or not? 
He is always there, through endureth direction 
I am not perfect and the Father says your choice is a far reflection.
If you don’t believe me? that’s cool, I am at peace
I won’t stop praying for you, at a time where I decide and release.

“Remove toxic conversations from your life, you are a child of God and those challenged shall find their way.” Peace
Jason 
26th June 2021 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...