Tuesday 29 June 2021

Our story (diabetes poem)

It doesn’t matter what diabetes you possess 
You are always facing an arduous test. 
Regardless if taking injections, tablets or a insulin pump
You want to overcome the aftermath of an almighty thump.

Learning this condition, you need to be your own expert 
A person who stands up and won’t give in
Yes, there are challenges, obstacles to overcome, 
The balances to maintain a good blood level
Trying to be optimistic and constantly revel.

Then there is that person who thinks they know better than your condition, 
those who are doctor without living with this day to day
I am my own doctor, patient and a friend 
A humble spirit I can truly depend.

Yes. I would appreciate your support, especially when I fall down 
Yet I am the boss of this challenge, 
exponentially when a hypo hits
Staying strong, that’s where God keeps me fit. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...