Saturday 12 June 2021

You chose me

You said “arrive to me?”
And several times I said the word “no”
And yet you believe in us all 
A human would leave us there to fall.

There are humble people that love you 
And there are those I need to be nearby,
Just like the moment you found me, standing still and continued to cry.

I said “leave me alone”
You said “okay I give you free will”
Yet you are my champion
The perennial hope and my insight to feel surreal. 

Now the belief is held inside, 
God; The Father who kept me alive,
Now I want him more and more
Forgiveness is a his gift where I am no longer sore.”

“God is love, God is hope and is always there….” 🙏🏽❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...