Saturday 26 June 2021

Just stay….

Don’t leave these words 
If you do, you are close to Faith
Believing in a powerful spirit
Living with you each single moment of the day
May the heavens rise above; from these words that I say.

Maturity to holding on 
Spiritual growth a place to reach,
Forgiveness so healthy
Letting go, is far more enriching toothaches trying to become wealthy.

I love you
Yes, you.. these words are directed to the reader
God speaks to me through poetic vibe 
I know when I reach out to him, I feel so exonerated and alive.

I never left you 
The spirit will last far longer than us all,
Believe in yourself 
Ignore the negativity sent in your direction 
Humbleness from the Father elevates your perfection.

“God comes first, and he puts you first too…Bless you”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...