Monday 21 June 2021

Over sensitive

You are who you are
it's as simple as that, 
some people regard that trait
and others do not understand and begin to question, 
aren't we all suppose to be different, especially from the words I am about to mention?

Accepting others for the way they are, 
I don't get chaotic people, that isn't my way
yet God works mysteriously, so we all have our part to lay. 

If someone isn't for you, that's fine
Don't beat yourself up or 'TRY' to judge anyone back, 
those who judge may have a point of view, 
yet that's where there is difficulty from understanding and negativity may pursue. 

Stay blessed and loved
try to do right each working day, 
people may say "but I do that already"
I am just expressing a positive note
We are all loved by the Father, where is humbles and tried not to gloat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...