Monday 28 June 2021

A time for…

There needs to be peace 
Avoiding the unnecessary chaos that seems to arrive, 
Political confrontation doesn’t always survive.

To gain what? A little win which only lasts for so long,
Toxic individuals need to focus on Faith
The most humbleness and calm place to receive 
It’s Faith in the Father from where I believe

I sit here writing these words in the chaos of London Town
A place I call home, yet I struggle with that of late,
Too many arguments and a want for a debate.

Debate can be healthy 
Yet these are times when most want to confront ,
The ultimate decision maker is the Father, from him I shall always take the brunt. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...