Monday, 28 June 2021

A time for…

There needs to be peace 
Avoiding the unnecessary chaos that seems to arrive, 
Political confrontation doesn’t always survive.

To gain what? A little win which only lasts for so long,
Toxic individuals need to focus on Faith
The most humbleness and calm place to receive 
It’s Faith in the Father from where I believe

I sit here writing these words in the chaos of London Town
A place I call home, yet I struggle with that of late,
Too many arguments and a want for a debate.

Debate can be healthy 
Yet these are times when most want to confront ,
The ultimate decision maker is the Father, from him I shall always take the brunt. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...