Saturday 26 June 2021

Prayer.. the gift of hope🙏🏽

Just try.. (praying)
And try not to expect anything in return,
Yet the Father will answer your prayer
But not always in a way you look to stare.

I love praying….
For Enemies, friends and strangers I walk by
Just a refreshing feeling, a happy tear is what I vie. 

I want friendship
Yet fellowship is the hardest I constantly face,
People coming from their brokenness can be trying
Yet it’s my pray for them which removes the angst and sighing.

Yes, I believe 
I wphkd be struggling with earth shattering questions.
The prayers lead my way 
Praying to the Father alleviates the Devil’s stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...