Saturday, 15 July 2023

Today love… tomorrow the same

Today love
Tomorrow do the same,
You are humbled in spirit,
On words in the spirit are able to contain.

Today I fight the fight
With that comes an abundance of love,
Nothing straight forward during these times, especially today…
There is a spirit of refinery, that’s all I can say.

Tomorrow may have the tide
The day after to love, encounters the same,
Looking forward to be loved
And humbling your heart, looking to the stars above.

Humble your heart
Never let that notion leave,
Love today and tomorrow love some more
The essence of loving can never be premature.

Jason
16th July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praying as time passes

you can live or leave  I prefer the living, through my prayer which I can receive. An awakening shall appear,  Times are hard, so this is th...