Monday 10 July 2023

Diabetic Christian

Strange set of affairs 
This diabetes lark,
When having a hypo you feel the heavens are leaving us to stark.

Yet you discover you are having a hypo
Probably 2, 3 or 4 times a day 
You want the prayers to answer for these hypos to just to go away.

Then you get these stressful Cypriots who think you are having a cold
But it’s your ruddy blood sugars, where others think you are rude, yet you are just being brought down, so you become bold.

I suppose at least don’t blame God
Actually I love the Father more,
It’s the elements in the equation, the one I do accept and humbly adore.

So as I pray for this never to exist 
I humble my heart for this auto immune condition to eventually leave 
Prayerful thoughts, which you cannot conceive.

Jason
11th July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...