Sunday 2 July 2023

Feelings

Feelings….
The ones you hold onto
And there are ones to let go
Plus the ones to keep for learning 
Enhancing love and consistently discerning.

Please leave me to pray
It’s for you and I,
I pray for my feelings to be imbued advantageously
Where my guise is held courageously.

I feel weak but shall return strong
It’s in the Father where I truly belong.
Yes, a loss, a mourn is hard at first to accept
Yet it’s the power of God’s feelings is where I begin to perfect.

Time heals feelings 
Wants of love are there, 
I love you Father, always and to embrace anywhere.

Jason
2nd July 2023
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...