Friday 21 July 2023

My Darling George

To my darling George
The man I humbly and humbly love,
There is a wonderful spirit inside of you
Hence we started as two and then became one, 
You are my soul mate and so today let’s have fun.

I love you
That’s from the heart,
There is a time we need to live for now
It’s our time together which is cherished 
We look to our souls which God has blessed and made fairest.

Thank you for the great times 
The awkward times we can easily forget,
I love you unconditionally my husband and my dear
Through you I have nothing at all to fear.

So enjoy this day
Which clearly belongs to you,
The sun is now shinning inside your soul,
I am here my darling George, so now let’s go with this perennial flow.

“Magtha to her husband George on his birthday.”
Jason
21st July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...