Thursday 27 July 2023

I love you Lewis

Hey Lewis… brother, you are an amazing friend
Your kindness is superfluous, your kindness and humour has always transcend.

You are amazing 
Gifted, bright and so much loved,
I’ll never forget you brother, times where I have refused… yet you never budged.

You are the essence of kindness 
You are the joy I love to see, 
I love your company despite how fickle I can tend to be
So when I am with you, I feel that little more free.

Love you brother
You are the King of Catford, I have always said that
You are my genuine brother, no one could ever… ever match..

“Love to my brother Lewis.. Jxx”
Jason
27th July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...