Monday 17 July 2023

As days pass by

It’s never easy losing someone you love
Yet philosophically we all shall face this,
Benefit of hindsight, and I am not taking the piss.

You remember the laughter 
The arguments and fierce debates
And the pessimistic attitude you cannot restrain.

I miss the old git
His erratic ways which sometimes reverted to de-structure
The human feeling he gave abundantly where my heart is feeling a tad fracture.

Yet I have memories 
They shall never be lost,
Open your heart to love.. and not that delusion called money
There is life to live.. now go get….now my mucker and honey.

Jason
17th July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...