Thursday 27 July 2023

I need a hug right now!

I need a hug right now
Yes immediately, I need you to give me a warm embrace
Tears fighting to stay in but they need to gush
Otherwise my face lighten up through a blush.

A hug wins 
It’s better than harshness or fickle behaviour 
The Father in Christ is our ultimate saviour.

Those arms holding you close
4 hugs are survival, 8 hugs are required
12 hugs are the confession to elevated and to be admired.

Love provides you a hug 
This is more than a tug,
Love me today, I shall want to stay
This hug is a demand, God is in my heart from where my hug lays.

Jason
27th July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...