Saturday 29 July 2023

You held me in your arms

Trodden but fought the toughest of fights
I learned from my failings which initially I wanted to bites.

I saw the rain hitting hard on my bald head 
I once tried ending it by taking insulin before I went to bed.

I love you Father in heaven you provide me with mercy and grace,
You have guided me through the storm as I can’t wait to see your heavenly face.

I thank you lord, you are so great 
I don’t know what’s next with the glory waiting to embrace.

So thank you almighty 
You so humble our hearts during this endure, 
Love is forever, it’s never enough … actually simply more.

Jason
29th July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...