Wednesday 26 July 2023

Destiny and three little fighters

Today you are queen of your life
Your little fighters are part of the plan,
Praise these four wonders Lord, here we take a stand.

I love who I love
And that’s you in abundance to proclaim,
The Father has your back and has you always in mind
The world needs you, the epiphany for what is kind.

Yet saying ‘no’ is right 
You are brilliant and  within my sight, 
Throw me a strand to hold 
Debs and her little fighters your strength is there to unfold. 

You are in my prayers 
That needs to be in place,
If God is not answering your prayers, then hold back as there’s no haste.

Love you guys forever 
That’s a done deal,
You are held in God’s arms
Essence from the Lord has now swarms.

Jason 
26th July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...