Saturday 8 July 2023

I prayed for you..🙏🏽

You may not like me
Or get on in fact
But one thing for certain, prayer are the words I shall bat.

I prayed for you, not to get a promotion or a favourable smile,
I prayed for you so I can release 
tame the gossipers, you know? the Devil’s beast.
 
I hate gossip 
It’s fickle and dry,
It has no place in our spirit as I rather say to that person ‘goodbye’.

So as I pray for your soul 
I pray for mine too,
Where I can fall short from having a perfect day
Lord Jesus, thank you so much for the prayers we use for each other, and where we avoid to stray .

Jason 
9th July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...