Thursday 20 July 2023

Friendship

We have seen each laugh…
Cry
Sad
Happy
Even mad
What I am trying to say? To have met you…. I am truly glad.  

We’ve prayed together 
Show an abundance of joy, with tears rolling down our cheeks,
Yes there are struggles through words exchanged
It’s God within us that eases through each our phase.

You guys make me smile
You also make me think
You also provoke me to do right thing because of the person you are,
I know through the Father you are never truly too far.
 
What I am trying to say is that I love you
With every beating heart that God drives,
Yes, this has been a season which I rather not surmise.


“Lewis and Debs”
Jason 
20th July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...