Saturday 1 July 2023

It’s not ‘I’ it’s about ‘we’

Please look towards Faith 
Seek you and others,
Yes… there are others who not in the right place 
You have that feeling, without haste.

I love you
Not because I love ‘I’ it’s because I love ‘we’
We all count as humans, despite what others say 
They have a place to humble their hearts, for now they need don’t need to stay.

I love ‘we’
I love ‘hope’
I love ‘amazement’
But it’s ‘us’ that possesses attainment.

If you speak only of ‘I’
Then there is humbleness we look to capture,
Yes, ‘I’ need strength to lead us forth
Yet it’s ‘we’ together, I shall retort.

Jason
1st July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...