Tuesday 18 July 2023

God’s impeccable timing…🙏🏽❤️

Stop!
Stay still…
Listen to me…
There’s a Father waiting for you, just waiting to be…

Yes, these are familiar words
Yet you are a champion to the very core,
Listen my brother and sister there’s a balance within you we need to restore.

Stop!
Don’t be harsh on you,
I love you endlessly, my prayers are moulded through God’s love
There is serenity in your heart, breakage is inevitable, but prayer will enable that to shove.

Stop…
Love…
Listen…
And then go,
No money, or anything to give?
You always have prayer, the greatest gift anyone can receive
It’s being open to your heart, that’s where I choose to believe.

Jason
18th July 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...