Tuesday, 3 February 2026

Those I prefer don’t to be around

​I am at an age where people do annoy
I am happy with my own company, and not talking about you.. so I deploy.

I love to be around me
And accept the fact family can be most annoying 
The words exchanged and opinions they give 
In your mind, you want their lives short lived. 

I love to be with me
I can only blame what I have done,
Others can be hard work 
They say annoying things, which are aimed for you to go berserk!

People like to annoy another’s 
And I am the person to answer back, 
I dislike those passive aggressive types, there is something that they truly lack.

To frustrate others, is a skill in itself
But honestly, I listen to what the bible says, and that’s ’turn the other cheek’, 
and laugh at their stupid remark… as you reach your peak.


Jason
3rd February 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings on this day..

We need to celebrate This poem may or may not be for you,  It’s time to start being positive, we know the world is broken, let’s do our part...