Wednesday 3 April 2024

Your blessing is powerful

Let me pray for you
Yes you!!!
I’ll speak to God because we all care 
I am m searching for answers too, but you are far too aware.

There is no one like you
How can we compare?
You embrace us with gifts, when blindness is nothing to compare!

Why? Because it is faith
God speak to us all the time, 
When we start to cry it’s his message delivered
We are not pleading poverty, despite all things that are be considered?

Stay with me Father 
I know you shall not leave, 
When shining your light on me, it’s the blessing that I appreciatively receive.

Jason
3rd April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...