Tuesday 30 April 2024

I am blessed not lucky

I am blessed by the almighty
And so are you if you speak positive about the light,
Life is hard for many of us, and yes we need to knuckle down and fight.

God is your blessing 
God is your ‘go to’ person,
When things go wrong who do you turn to?
Nothing amazing about that, that’s between the Father and you.

Yes, there is anguish
And yes there is pain,
So go on keep speaking about it.. personally I worship the Father the one inside of you who can maintain.

I have a condition they say they cannot cure
Just pray for me, there’s no victim behaviour anymore.

We are beautiful in the Father’s eyes 
And when you believe you’ll feel the same too,
‘Love thyself in abundance’ I pray that you can see that within you.

Jason
30th April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...