Friday 5 April 2024

Keep believing

Belief is more than you think
Belief in God can make you come from the brink.

Belief is strength waiting to aspire
Thank the Lord for this gift of a written skill,
I do this with love and harmony, that’s God’s deal.

I thank those who love me
I thank those who forgive me for the lies that I have told,
I thank the Lord for the brokenness he restored 
I thank the Father for letting me forgive you
This is a life I chose to pursue.

The belief is in the heart, soul and mind 
The glory of God is a pray away and can be easy to find,
Accept him with your heart as a new creation is awaiting 
Find the moment of Justice, that’s where we look towards peace from debating.

Jason
5th April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...