Tuesday 23 April 2024

Being Proactive

The world is so reactive 
Nothing calm and everything is a panic,
And there’s those dragged out conversations 
The ones where words have no meaning 
I rather execute my plan of action, that’s my moment of revealing. 

I pray to God, but that’s a request for a blessing…
Humbling hearts and stillness in speech,
Say the words and move on, not like: “I like the sound of my voice”…. Please! Go off somewhere else to preach.

Be calm, say the words you need to say
Avoid the politics of “ahhh”, that drags you down and doesn’t need to stay.

There’s a plan of action, chaos can leave my counsel 
Prayers are the words I prefer to say
Not this gabble, gabble… so please leave my presence today.

Jason
23rd April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...