Saturday 27 April 2024

The pen and God’s motive

God speaks 
He does provide yo my gifts,
We can all become creative
Not this complexity of  too many words which leads to debating.

I follow God
Please let him touch your heart,
The journey was always going to be challenging 
Refute the Devils wrath in becoming damaging.

I look for peace 
I have no time to sweat the ‘small stuff’,
I rather be with God, and accept his love.

God you love me 
As I and many others do too, 
Especially at the time you touch my shoulder to give me a chance to open your door,
There no chance I was going back down on the floor.

Jason
27th April 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...