Sunday 7 April 2024

Why do I believe?

People ask “why do you believe in God?”
I reply: “because I know he loves me and gives me direction for a new life”
I don’t need to hear this nonsensical subject called polities, which causes plenty of strife..

I want to talk positively 
Verbalise encouragement and want to help,
Not this “that’s the problem” and those kind of words 
Leave me be if that’s your aim
The father in heaven is the one I rather pertain. 

I look to you Lord 
You are my first and my last, 
You don’t gossip, you genuinely guide and do care 
Actually I know you are always there.

I am not here to be upset 
If that’s the case then I rather you remain still and  pray,
The problem with politics, is that those discussions need to be at arms length and no longer stay.

Jason
7th April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...