Monday 8 April 2024

My two Angels

I’ve know you guys for a few decades
We have endured and gone through moments thick and thin,
And you have put a roof over my head and food in my belly when sometimes I refuse to eat
You have helped me on countless occasions to avoid defeat.

Yes, I am a distant sod and do not always want to talk,
You give me free will when I decide to leave the door and then walk

The fact is, is that I love you guys, no matter what..
No matter how charming that’s sounds,
You keep my feet firmly on the ground.

I thank you
I bless you with a prayer said each day,
I do want to spend more time with God, that feeling shan’t go away. 

“To my angels - Matthew and Nikki”
Jason
8th April 2024 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...