Saturday 27 April 2024

I am still speaking to you….

I am speaking to you still
As it doesn’t matter I am here in flesh,
And perhaps you want to see me again?
You shall, that moment isn’t that far away as we descend.

I know you miss me..
You shouldn’t, I am still right here…
My head and heart is with you
God, our Father is our inseparable glue.

I love you 
And I know you love me,
We are speaking to the very end
And there is better news still, God is our ultimate friend.

I am here, speaking to you
Enjoy the course you are about to take,
This next move and many others ahead, shan’t ever break…

“Mum speaking to you Deborah …”
Jason 
28th April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...