Wednesday 10 April 2024

The need to love you ❤️

The story for us all
Can sometimes make you feel negative and fall.

So this is where my story starts… 
I am short but have oily olive skin,
I have a big heart, yet I am as blind as a bat
Yet I hear these people who do not like their skin or their skinny frame, maybe in God’s eyes you are perfectly attained.

So why are you so hard on you?
Perfection is for God to pursue.

So stop saying negative things about your look
You are after all the creation of your own book,
God knows what’s behind and in front 
So therefore remove that negativity, that notion needs to be shunt.

Jason 
10th April 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...