Friday 19 April 2024

Your time to reflect

Please don’t hurt yourself…
There are enough people out there to do that on your behalf,
Simply pray for your protection, the devils has no chance from the Father’s wrath.

Rejoice together 
All colours, sexualities do hold a spiritual drive 
The feeling that God is with us makes us feel alive.

Gossip is fickle
Love is forever lasting,
Hope is held inside our hearts
Breaking that stone shall lead and does enchant.

Hold me close Lord
And never let me go 
I know I can go fast Lord and sometimes I may go slow.

Tomorrow is a another day
I pray that you keep me with you, 
Where no stone goes unturned, through the goodness which enlightens and that ensues.

Jason
19th April 2024
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...