Tuesday 16 April 2024

If it’s prayer, it’s there…

Why argue?
Actually if you do, then learn to agree to disagree
There shall always be drama queens and wind up merchants 
I am comfortable speaking with God, so that’s my discernment.

I rather speak about the Father
The lifted spirit that shall eventually rise,
God is everywhere; regardless if you think he is in a disguise.

The time needs to be used wisely
The balance conversations need to be humble, and pragmatically true,
The Father is the cornerstone, the one I rather imbue.

Prayer is highlighting the great news 
when the Son of God returns to take us home,
These are the kind of conversations I rather encourage…as we wait to see the Father on the throne.

Jason
17th April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...