Thursday 11 April 2024

Living with…

We all have health problems we need to endure
Yet this diabetes lark is truly a struggle and does need an insulin cure.

I am a advocate for the diabetes community 
As we need less politics and more sense in this type 1 or 2 unity. 

It’s not about “aww poor you” 
It’s about eating that cake and not calculating the food types we eat
And then there are the questions, I rather not greet.

You see.. I am light minded but I am pissed of having a hypo each day,
And there are others who say “be careful”.. do me a favour “go”… those words have no meaning, as they shan’t stay. 

So as I and many others go to the gym and try our best
People looking at me and say “you don’t look diabetic”
Please “p… off” those words are truly pathetic

So hypos and hypers, the daily struggles we face 
And there are people who are inquisitive and I don’t want to embrace. 

“Speaking with T1D - Jason”
Jason
11th April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...