Friday 26 April 2024

The path is humble… if you choose too

The path is yours
If you allow yourself to follow God,
The desire of love is with him
You shan’t lose out, nor be at a whim.

The path is glorious, if you speak to the Father
No more gossip and that fickle stuff,
Personally I was once from the world, now as a disciple; I am more than enough.

I love to see the world
I love to see where the path shall lead me to take,
Humbleness is not blindness; neither shall ever break.

I look to you 
As the world is broken enough,
I know through the Father, the strength given shall make you tough.

Jason
26th April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...