Monday 22 April 2024

Anniversary gift

These are my words to you both 
On an occasion you guys are entering into a beautiful growth.

Where you are thought of right now
I say these words with a bow,
I pray for your relationship to excel 
And remember to talk to each other at times of angst, which always need to dispel.

I pray you both have peace 
I pray for you to enjoy this day,
I pray you are relaxed and that all shall be okay. 

Your souls were destined to meet
These words are a reminder from the time you were meant to greet.

My prayers are with you this day 
And may these words humble in your hearts, which shall blissfully lay. 

“To Terry and Steph xxx. Happy Anniversary”
Jason
22nd April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...